We serve 800 sandwiches most days of the year – that’s almost 300,000 sandwiches on an annual basis. We appreciate your donation, whether it’s 50 sandwiches or 800.
- Scheduling your donation helps us plan our daily lunches and prevents waste. Please use the button below to let us know which day you’ll be delivering.
- Sandwiches can be delivered Monday-Friday 8:00am-3:00pm, or Saturday-Sunday 9:30am-12:00pm.
- Use either white or soft whole wheat sandwich bread, no heels please.
- For meat sandwiches, use ham, turkey, roast beef or bologna. Please use your best judgment on the number of slices per sandwich. We are looking to serve hardy sandwiches. Neighbors particularly like a slice of cheese on their sandwiches, please include if your budget.
- No mayonnaise or mustard on the sandwiches. Individual packets of condiments are very much appreciated.
- It’s not necessary to add lettuce or tomato.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly is also a popular choice, however, they do not store as well as other sandwiches. Please limit number of PBJ to under 100, bag them individually and make sure they are delivered soon after making them.
- The neighbors love egg salad!
- Pimento cheese is NOT well received by the neighbors.
- It is ideal to put sandwiches in individual baggies but not necessary. Please feel free to use the least-expensive sandwich bags — no need for zip locks. You can stack the assembled sandwiches inside the bread bag.
- Please keep meat/cheese sandwiches refrigerated.
Your donation makes a difference…thank you.
Operation Sandwich Song – composed and performed by Fourth Graders at Providence Spring School!